Friday, February 5, 2010

I am done...

I come to this world with the best intentions. It seems that most of them are misunderstood. I am here to help people. But what I get is hostility. Maybe I am not clear enough... Do people really not understand that all I want is world-peace? a harmonious place for all of us to occupy? For all of us to get along? Based on the conversations I had tonight, it seems that I am the bad guy. I am the asshole. Well if that is how you all think about it, I best stay away.

Tonight I tried to give advise to a dear friend. It not only fell on deaf ears, it was met with so much hostility that it has me seriously wondering what the fuck I am still doing here... I was accused of wanting to see something fail, while all I was doing is trying to help it succeed.

I am so turned around I wonder which end is up. One thing I do know is that this digital world, the way it is right now, is not healthy for me to be in. So...

So long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment