Friday, January 22, 2010

To name but a few...

It's late here in BBQ land... Nonetheless, I feel that I should give some credit where credit is long overdue and let you in on some of the secrets. The secret, mostly, of what keeps me coming back to this silly game called SL. The secret, for me, is the people that inhabit this insane, made up world with me. So here is a list of names (and reasons) of people that I am very thankful for meeting over the past years...

If you didn't make the list, don't worry. I don't hate you!

First and foremost, there is Feenix. For reasons that are way too long to put to ink, I would not have been able to lead my life without her. Filling my heart with joy, my mind with pleasure, she is ALWAYS there for me (and I will always be there for her).

Otawan is the person that made me realize that even in this virtual world their are people that appear good but, just as in RL, you should stay away from. Too bad it took me so long to realize.

Emyly, of course, my adopted sister who I would not have given the light of day in RL. What can I say about her? Caring, loving, open to my madness, and always willing to be a friend... even in my darkest times. You surprise me on a daily basis.

Linri is a great experiment. She always gives people a chance, it's just too bad she chickens out too soon. She would be a great friend if she was just more open-minded. Thanks for giving me my break as a DJ in SL, but... you just don't cut it. One day you will learn to be as tolerant as you say you are.

Katiana you rock!! I will never forget that you invited me for thanksgiving dinner, nor the fact that you nearly ran me over with that god damn horse of yours. As different as our political views are, the respect for you remains the same. You, are real... A real redneck!

Jim & Baby, thanks for letting me by myself and accepting that.

Kathy, in times when you didn't think anything was wrong (but I could have killed myself) your silly pictures from that very cold place (with penguins) brought a smile to my face, keeping me going for just a bit longer! Long enough to learn that...

Gussica, is worth knowing... I will miss you! You brought back the believe that everything is possible. Too bad our freindship got cut short. Sleep well in your beach house on the moon.

Last there is Casandra... God I hate how perfect you are! But you have also perfectly shown that I should strive to be my own kind of perfect. Now stop!

Just a list of people that have taught me something over the last few whatevers... Credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment