Friday, January 15, 2010

A nice vacation

The RL me had to go to Chicago. Just a two day trip... and for business purposes, so not much of a vacation (although I did manage to catch and insanely good dolphin show at Shedd Aquarium). No the vacation I am hinting at, is no longer having to do two shows a week DJ-ing in SL. See the blog post below for that story, but it suits me just fine.

I am sorry that brought on by my interactions I now knocked the bread out of Emy's mouth, but she is still talking to me, so she must have forgiven me.

I actually like it like this. This weekend we (yes Emyly and me) are doing a show at the Castle of Jim and Baby. We played there once before and it was great. We will have to see if that turns into a standing arrangement or more of an ad hoc kind of thing. Also, once a month, we'll be at RastaFairy beach. A great club owned by some really fun people! Our next show there is hosting the annual drag queen contest... Wooohooo! Look for Emyly in a tux and me in a gown!

I could get used to this freelance stuff! It's so much more relaxed...

No comments:

Post a Comment