Monday, September 21, 2009

Weird...



What a crap ass day it was in SL! My Show at Linri's was weird! I am not home so I don't have access to my "pro" studio... and that was highly noticable.... UGH! I figured I could stream my show from anywhere. Well not from this hotel room! DSL is really not up to par... The music was skipping and too fast and cutting out and distorted and... YIKES! Emyly walked out after 45 minutes. While I was feverishly working trying to make it sound better. To tell you the truth, I love her, but I was pissed she walked on me. I am a perfectionist, so I can understand she was frustrated, but you know, sometimes life deals you lemons... Deal with it! And for crying out loud, don't use what happened before show-time as an excuse either. Especially if you don't tell me what actually transpired. How the hell do you forgive a person for their circumstances (and their reactions to them) if they don't tell you what these circumstances are?

Right after she left, things got much better. I grasped a fairly decent handle on the technical situation... Oh well, I made 1000L$, Emy made... well zilch, for not being there.

Sadly, the regulars were so glad I stayed, it would have been a big ego boost for my sister to hear that. It sounded like she needed it... Her own actions made her miss out on that token of affection from all the regular visitors to Party Funk at Linri's

Well next week I will try another tech solution... after all, the show must go on!
Meanwhile, here is a picture of the outfit I was wearing. Emy told me in no uncertain terms that the orange boots were HORRIBLE. Ah, she is so predictable!

No comments:

Post a Comment