Monday, September 28, 2009

Of blogs and frogs...

So, I canceled Linri's until I am back home... There just doesn't seem to be enough time in my RL day to properly prepare for doing a show from the road (if you read my last post you will know it didn't go over quite so good). All I do is drive from meeting to meeting and work on my regular RL to do list in between. There is a down side to being away from home. Business is good, but SL suffers...

A while ago, I wrote about "frog toting" people (yes pun intended). Today I heard some great news. My friend Guc (the one that gave me the frog to wear) is back home and hopes to make an appearance in-world tomorrow. We missed her. I will not miss her requests for Jimmy Buffet. I can't stand Jimmy Buffet! And as soon as she will ask I will tell her I played it last week (no honestly, I did) while she was away in La La Land...

Anyway, it's good to hear she is recovering! Glad to have her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment