Monday, August 17, 2009

What a wonderfully weird weekend...

What a weekend! It's back to the slave grind today, but not until I archive the goings-on of this weekend, which in SL started for me on Thursday night. Me and Emily do a new show at Linri's. It's called Soul 2 Soul, and it's half romance and half party mayhem (you are used to from me). Kind of an odd combo, but it worked rather well. This Thu. we did couples dance first and party time last, next week (oh wait that's THIS week) we will be switching that around. We also are doing something called "A song of your own". It works like this: You request a song, and if you come back next week and I picked it for my playlist, not only will Emy have pre-choreographed it, you will make 100L$, just for having it picked... Just remember, you gotta be there to win!

Feenix, due to ongoing health problems in RL, is the insomniac from hell these days. That sux for her, but the upshot is, that she actually attends some of my shows she would normally not catch due to the time-difference between here (BBQ City) and there (The Queen's Country). So while I had to work without my partner Emy, Feenix came and kept me company... And boy was she a sight for sore eyes, Oh how I love that girl! Little hard to concentarte on the music maybe, but.... Baby, I love you, half-rezzed or otherwise!

The picture below is from the usual Sunday show at Linri's. That's me (left to right) Sister Emyly and good pal Casandra. Of course Emyly and me discuss clothing prior to show time, but we didn't tell Cas to also wear purple... Matter of fact I think I have never seen so much purple in one room EVER! Feenix would have been proud!

And now... off to work I jet.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I truly regret about this weekend is getting into it with my dear friend Kathy. She doesn't deserve that, not after being there for me always. But I was in a funky mood for some of the weekend, and I did say I am sorry, and we DID make up.... So Kath, if you read this, once again my apologies!

    ReplyDelete