Friday, July 24, 2009

Two lips...

It all started last week... Razor (a regular at DJ Winston's Blues on the Beach shows) called me Toolsa (whether on accident or not). It's Tulsa you dope! That somehow changed into Tullie, and from there into Tulip. I can now no longer show up at Linri's Palace without someone yelling: Hey....

  • Tulip (Winston)
  • Daddy Tulips (Linri)
  • Twolips (Razor)

Thanks Razor! Butthead! In other news, a first occurred last night. I accidentally won a contest! "Best in Silver". You can chalk that one up to my superbly grotesque clothing collection. It takes a Mr. Sheridan to own a silver suit! Also, several "friends" have pointed out the poor spelling on this blog... Well I hope you speak typonese, because I have entirely no desire to go back and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment