Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seriously folks...

I find that most all people I meet in the Metaverse take it WAY to serious. Granted, there are real people on the other end of the keyboard, so you can't just go out there and be an asshole all the time (which is one of my fave activities, alas). And I have to admit that if other people do "silly" things, like be an Elf... I just laugh at them and think "How old are you again?"

But some people take their existence in the pixelated Barbie world to the extreme! There are those of us (not me, nor do I want to) that make REAL money playing Barbie amongst the rest of us, but next time you tell me you just paid your utility bill from your SL earnings.. I will ask you how long you had to work for that. If after that you still think it feasable to earn your RL income in here, you are either a) a landowner with 25 rented out sims or, b) you should seriously reconsider your standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment