Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photo Shoot...


Right before a gig last night (I spin tunes -- currently 2 nites a week in SL) the manager of the club I was playing asked me for "...a picture of you two together" . You will have to know that I will not show up for a gig without my SL (but that might as well be RL as much as she nags) sister. Emyly Beaumont is the best choreographer in SL and it's a real honor to have her friendship. So when I negotiate deal with a club, they will find it in the rider... Pimento olives in the dressing room, tooth paste flavored vodka... AND... a fee for my choreographer (a word I've finally learned how to spell).

Much to my own surprise, I had to answer in the negatory fashion. How can a perfectionist like me, not have promo-material?

+INSERT SOUND OF SLAP ON FOREHEAD HERE+

Well we made short work of that! Next time they ask, I am prepared!

2 comments:

  1. Great pic little bro - and I love the way I am so prominent! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just run the tunes, you make it all work! So you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete