Monday, July 27, 2009

I should really...

...Take some pictures of the goings on at Linri's Palace. I always have such a blast playing music there. Last night was no exception. Ok, so it is a little annoying to be called Tulip, instead of Tulsa. But I got you all back! See, I know how to sing, but I deliberately forget every once in a while. Tips didn't seem to suffer, so I might do that forgetting a bit more often...

I am also starting to learn what some of the regulars really like to to hear, so some more dedications may (or not, it's my show after all) be on the way...

Emy and me are also starting to build quite a crowd at P4, so if Sunday night 6-8 SLT is a bit too late for ya, come dance with us on Saturday @ P4 from 1-3.

I am thinking about about doing a more relaxed/romantic thing. Not quite the Mayhem of the regular dance events. I am sure Emy is up for another couples event, so if any of you know a good club that needs a good dose of R&B while Emy spins some moves "duo style", let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment