Sunday, August 9, 2009

A brand new day...

The title of this post points to a song that Emyly loves to hate. Everyone loves it, but it's impossible to choreograph... Or so she tells me... Well, I will just stick more gum in her hair until she gets it right!

Anyway... I was filling in for Winston last Thursday, and what I didn't know, is that it was going to be a full time engagement. Turns out he has some RL events and someone had to fill his slot. That someone is me, and of course I wouldn't do it without my (t)rusty sidekick Emyly. Frankly, I don't DJ/MC without her!! Not a chance in hell!!

So we have a new show planned... Part funky (of course) but also part romantic couples dance... We'll have to see how that works out. Basically, it's an hour of music I hate, choreographed by someone who loves that slow shit. Followed by an hour of funky fast tunes I love, choreographed by someone who hates that fast crap... No really, I wouldn't do this if I didn't love the music and Emy wouldn't be doing it if she didn't like to dance to it!

I think it's gonna be great fun! We have some specials planned that you will just have to come out for... not gonna tell you what they are (all I can say is: it involves us paying you)... So please join us on Thursday night when me and my ever-lovely sister present you with.... Soul 2 Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment