Saturday, August 1, 2009

AFK,,,



Just because I am logged in, doesn't mean I am there! I do this to people all the time... Just today Emyly asked me to check out this place... Well sorry sis, I was talking to Feenix. Not in SL, in RL, you gonna have to wait! There is a real person behind this pixel boy, and believe it or not... I find it hard to believe myself... he has a life!! (not much of one, but still)

Meanwhile, here is another outfit for ya... Yes we did use this for a show. Emyly looked cools too. I was white with burgundy, she was burgundy with white. If it wasn't for multiple reboots (damn that really hurts tips) I would have taken pictures...

1 comment:

  1. There was no hurry little brother. It is just a place to check out when you have time! Tori and I love the music stream and the great choice of dances in the intan:-)

    ReplyDelete